When the iPhone was first launched in 2007, it was seen as the best Smartphone with the most advanced features, such as its touch screen. Since then many more companies launched versions of this type of Smartphone.
Top Advantages of an iPhone:
- It has a Multi-touch Screen: There are no buttons, only touch. You navigate everything with your fingers, the onscreen controls, as well as, the slider. The press of your fingertips can zoom a picture in, and zoom it out. You only need your fingers, no other required tools. Amazing isn’t it?
- A Quick-reaction Accelerometer: This actually only means that the screen resolution can switch from portrait to landscape, automatically, when the phone is held sideways. Gamers love this feature.
- Excellent Sound Quality: The sound quality can be related to a full symphonic orchestra. The sound quality of calls is ever so crystal clear.
- An Automatic Spell Checker: The spell checker will correct your spelling errors automatically, while you are typing your message. The smart keyboard will also change the button placement automatically when any of the 21 supported languages are chosen.
- Integrated Media Apps: Multimedia experience is outstanding because of the integration of YouTube, iTunes, and iPod.
- Providing More Action Options: When content is displayed on your iPhone, an action bar will appear at the bottom of the screen that will give additional options to choose from. For instance, you looked for the address of a restaurant and the action bar displayed weather conditions or a traffic report.
- Great GPS Navigator: You will receive easy and simple directions when you request it.
The iPhone does have disadvantages too; for instance, no instant messaging or MMS. You cannot expand its memory with a memory card option and it has a non-removable battery.